CALL US AT 386.238.7002 

Licensing Information

Ownership and Rights
In order to manufacture compact discs or any other media product you must be the creator or owner of the material, or you must have the permission of the creator/publisher.

If you want to obtain permission to perform a cover version of a song, you should contact the Harry Fox Agency.  They administer copyrights and they will help you obtain a "mechanical license" that will permit you to legally record and make copies of the songs upon payment of the license fee.

If you want to use someone else's original recording, you must contact the owner of the sound recording.   If you include a small sample of someone else's recording, you must obtain their permission.

We diligently enforce all copyright laws on all duplication orders, but it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure that your supplied master is in compliance. Please download your Product Identification Form, sign it, and send it back to us with your order. 

To avoid any delays, you must supply us with copies of your licensing agreements if you are using other people's songs. Every order must have a Product Identification Form completely filled out and signed before any production will begin. 

If we find that you have submitted works that you don't have a license for, you may lose part of all of your deposit, depending on how much work we have performed. 

PIF (Product Identification Form)
You must include a completed Product Identification Form with any and all duplication orders.  Use the link below to display/download the standard PIF form (in Adobe PDF format) used by Reel Time Duplication:

Download PIF Form   [ You may want to download your free copy of Acrobat Reader® first. ]


Copyrights - CD-ROM
Many customers are including products like Acrobat Reader, QuickTime Player, Macromedia Director player, Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc... on their CD-ROMs. It is ultimately YOUR responsibility to sign a contract with those companies and to meet their licensing requirements. Read the contracts before you make your final master and artwork. There may be delays in your order if you do not supply proof of licensing. 

CD-ROM Artwork 
Usually you must include logos from those companies whose products you are using in your artwork. These logos and conditions of using them may change without notice. Ultimately YOU must tell your graphic designer and us what logo and what colors to use. 

Copyrights - Artwork and Photos
Yes you must also have licenses for any artwork or photos you take from someone else, even an internet site. 

You may also wish to review the
Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are basically standard policies of the industry that you should be familiar with. 

Thank You,

Reel Time Duplication

Download PIF Form


Reel Time Duplication, Inc.    192 Vining Ct. Ormond Beach, Florida 32176 (386) 238-7002    Email Us: